1. Visit these addresses
(a very good example!)
2. Look for a new one , don´t choose the same one as your classmates! Draw in a simple way a sketch that summarizes the basic form of the building related to these polyhedral shapes and upload also a photo of the building .
3. Write a few sentences about your choice, talking about the author, the movement (period), textures, what the materials are made of, and search the most apropiate adjective for it:
• Straight, Leaning, , Well-balanced/Imbalanced,
• Amazing/ Boring, Original,
• with perceived lightness/tension,
• stillness (Dynamic) /motionlessness
4. Scan your drawing and post in the blog with your comments.
more INFORMATION http://artspilesenglish.blogspot.com.es/2015/04/looking-for-buildings-polyhedra-shaped.html