Friday, December 5, 2014

MY MASS MEDIA



I listen to the radio every morning. When I came back from school, I watch the TV for 30 minutes or 1 hour. Then I do my homework. If I need the laptop or my mobile phone to search information I use them. If I finished my homework early, I play computer games with some friends, Sometimes I go to cafeterias and I read newspapers.

My life would be different if these things didn't exist, because I couldn't imagine what can I do without any of these resources.

When these media were first introduce, they had a very good impact, due to that the people had possibilities of seeing the news in their homes and in the street,

I think I can reduce my compsumption of the mobile phone. I use it a lot of the time. I can do other things with my time instead of using it, like going to the cinema or doing another sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment