Monday, July 23, 2012

IN MEMORIAN

ALL MY LOVING -The Beatles
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you,
Tomorrow I'll miss you; Remember I'll always be true. And then while I'm away, I'll write home ev'ry day, And I'll send all my loving to you.  I'll pretend That I'm kissing the lips I am missing And hope that my dreams will come true. And then while I'm away, I'll write home ev'ry day, And I'll send all my loving to you.   All my loving I will send to you. All my loving, darling I'll be true.  Close your eyes and I'll kiss you, Tomorrow I'll miss you: Remember I'll always be true. And then while I'm away, I'll write home ev'ry day, And I'll send all my loving to you  All my loving I will send to you. All my loving darling I'll be True. All my loving All my loving ooh All my loving I will send to you
Image extracted from: http://swotti.starmedia.com/grupos-musicales/amy-winehouse_19104.htm
Meet you downstairs in the bar and heardYour rolled up sleeves in your skull T-shirtYou say, "What did you do with him today?"And sniffed me out like I was Tanqueray
'Cause you're my fella, my guyHand me your Stella and flyBy the time I'm out the doorYou tear men down like Roger Moore I cheated myselfLike I knew I wouldI told you, I was troubleYou know that I'm no good Upstairs in bed with my ex-boyHe's in a place but I can't get joyThinking on you in the final throesThis is when my buzzer goes Run out to meet you, chips and pittaYou say, "When we married", 'cause you're not bitterThere'll be none of him no moreI cried for you on the kitchen floor I cheated myselfLike I knew I wouldI told you, I was troubleYou know that I'm no good Sweet reunion Jamaica and SpainWe're like how we were againI'm in the tub, you on the seatLick your lips as a I soak my feet And then you notice likkle carpet burnsMy stomach drop and my guts churnYou shrug and it's the worstWho truly stuck the knife in first I cheated myselfLike I knew I wouldI told you, I was troubleYou know that I'm no good I cheated myselfLike I knew I wouldI told you, I was troubleYeah, you know that I'm no good
Read more: AMY WINEHOUSE - YOU KNOW I'M NO GOOD LYRICS http://www.metrolyrics.com/you-know-im-no-good-lyrics-amy-winehouse.html#ixzz21U4hlLXi Copied from MetroLyrics.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment