Thursday, May 3, 2012

Search, find, discover, understand, learn..ENJOY!

Mary Cassatt said: •" I hated conventional art. I began to live.(..) 
I have touched with a sense of art some people – they felt the love and the life. Can you offer me anything to compare to that joy for an artist?"

You can memorize a long list of names, dates, events.
Although this exercise should be healthy for your brain, you have to consider how much important is to increase your love for Art and artists.
I´m trying to give you tools, not only Knowledge. Think by yourself so you´ll be free.
Al least, you have learnt a lot of new concepts and  I expect that you remember easily  some data about "your" artist.


I know that ´s very hard for you to learn a lot of concepts in a foreign language but change your mind, this is the way to enrich yourself.



We are a team, we have to work together!
Share your experiences, comment your opinion, give your help, you will improve faster and better.
Oral presentation of your slides is a good way to give confidence in yourself, practising vocabulary and pronunciation. 





No comments:

Post a Comment